Group Counseling and Consulting
Samantha offers corporate consulting and group counseling for restaurants, schools, and hotels, as well as for couples, families, co-workers and new moms to learn how to cater to their customers needs and support each other. From creating delicious gluten-free menu options to developing a healthy new food product, Samantha tailors topics to the needs and interests of the audience.
Popular Consulting Topics
- Individual Meal Planning – Does your group have specific dietary need or goals?
- Product Nutrient Analysis – Are you creating a product and need help analyzing the nutrients? Also, you may be creating a menu and want to ensure it meet the nutritional needs of your diners.
- Nutrition Program Development – Does your group have specific dietary need or goals?
- Individual Meal Planning – Do you have a nutrition program you need help creating for your school, company or fitness studio?
- Nutrition Writing & Blogging – Do you need a nutrition expert to share their advice or opinions on a particular topic?
- Personalized Grocery Tours & Kitchen Makeover: – Do you need help navigating the aisles of your local grocery store? What do those nutritional labels and health claims really mean? Sign up for a one-on-one guided grocery tour. This hands-on experience will teach you how to decipher common health claims, misleading food labels and marketing tricks. It will also highlight new products and those worthy of making it in your basket. Together we will make sure your group has all the ingredients for success in your refrigerator, freezer and cabinets to put you on the right track.
- Recipe Modifications – Do you need to make a recipe healthier to meet a particular requirement?
- Restaurant & Hotel Consulting – Would you like to meet the growing demand of your customer’s individual dietary needs? This may include vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, nut free, dairy free and soy free options.
Samantha has a firm 24-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel an appointment without emailing or calling her within 24 hours, you will be charged 100% of the fee for that service. There are no exceptions. Thank you for adhering to this policy.